World’s End Radio episodes are completely free to download and play over and over to your heart’s content. If you like what you hear and want to help us by supporting the show further – here are some things that we would really appreciate!
- Send us feedback. We love getting listener E-mail (or even better – voicemail), and make every effort to reply personally to each and every message that we receive. The best kind of feedback you can give us is the specific kind, so if you liked an episode – tell us what it was that you liked so that we know what to include more of in the future! You can E-mail listener feedback to us at email@example.com, or use Skype to leave us a voicemail message. Add worlds.end.radio to your Skype contacts list, or simply use the link here.
- Leave a positive I-tunes review. This is a great way for podcasts to get noticed as the more positive reviews a show gets, the higher the I-tunes ranking we receive and this gives us a chance to get onto the I-tunes “featured shows” lists. We regularly check the i-tunes reviews pages of where most of our listeners are from (Australia, the UK, America & Canada), so if you leave a review through another country’s i-Tunes store, be sure to let us know so we can thank you. (Review link)
- Tell your friends. Word of mouth will always be one of the most effective ways for us to gain new listeners, so be sure to tell as many people as you can what we’re about and where to find us. We cover quite a large range of hobby content and cater for many tastes, so let people know!
- Link to us. Are you a regular visitor to hobby web forums? If you are, then by putting a link to our show blog in your forum signature panel you can really help to boost our profile and encourage people to check us out. If you have your own website or blog, then please feel free to make use of our banner to link back to us as well.
- Play our promo. If you produce your own show or play media in some form on a website/blog/public place, then feel free to use our “World’s End” promo clip which can be found and downloaded here. Just remember to send us a message to let us know and we’ll listen out for it!
- Join us on Facebook. Our army of fans on Facebook can be found here. Drop in and refer us to your other wargaming friends!
- Sponsor an episode.
One of the features we are promoting at the moment is listeners being able to sponsor an episode of the podcast which helps to support the show.
Episode sponsors are announced at the beginning of each show, and have the feature of being able to have a message or a “shout-out” read by us to get your greeting or message out to everyone listening. (We also promote a healthy use of gamer “trash talk” as well!)
So, to get on board and help support your favourite GW Hobby podcast, all you need to do is drop in a US$10 donation via our Paypal account, (link button is below) then send us an e-mail to let us know and give us a message to be read on the show (Other donation methods are available by e-mailing us if you don’t have a Paypal account). All money raised is put towards the show’s operating costs and improving the equipment and software we use. Help support the show that supports your hobby addiction!