Whether it’s a Warboss or a Captain, a Colonel or a Farseer – characters are a huge part of the Warhammer 40,000 game and there is more strategy to employing them in your games of 6th edition than ever before! In this episode we explore the changes that have been made to the characters rules in 40K, as well as chat about the pressures of games played “against the clock”. Do you come out on top when placed under the pressure of the timer?
Intro & Show News (02:34)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! RHQTV – Game on! & Defiant Gaming – More bang for your buck! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (44:39)
- - Warhammer 40,000 FAQ updates. <Link>
- - New 40K Chaos Codex & model releases. <Link>
- - Forgeworld launches Horus Heresy “Betrayal”. <Link>
- - Primarch Angron model release! <Link>
Playing Against The Clock (01:33:14)
- - A lot of competitive formats for tabletop miniature games now feature a timed element that players must battle against whilst attempting to beat their opponents, so just how is the best way to handle this? We go through a range of tips on how to speed up your game play and prepare for timed games.
New Warhammer 40,000: 6th Edition Review – Part 4 (02:05:47)
- - From the weediest Tau Ethereal to the mightiest Ork Warboss, characters have always been a huge part of the 40K game – and 6th edition is certainly no exception! We take a detailed look at how the new character rules work, as well as explore the relating topics of Psychic Powers and Warlord Traits in the new edition.
Deep Strike (02:48:48)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!