Mike’s back from his big adventure at the 2012 European Team Championship and has tales of action to tell! To get a unique perspective on the event from behind the lens, we’re also joined by The Joeyberry to discuss her fantastic work in covering all the excitement of the international tournament on video.
We also continue with our 6th Edition Warhammer 40,000 core game review – this time focusing on the new Vehicle and Flyer rules. Have they changed the game for the better? Tune in to find out what we think!
Intro & Show News (00:49)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! RHQTV – Game on! & Defiant Gaming – More bang for your buck! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (50:50)
- - Warhammer 40,000 Dark Vengeance release. <Link>
- - The latest on the Horus Heresy books from Forgeworld. <Link>
- - Loads of new Malifaux spoils from Gencon Indy. <Link>
- - More Hordes Gargantuans on the way. <Link>
- - Spartan Games reveals Dystopian Legions. <Link>
- - Studio Sparta is unveiled. <Link>
Behind the Scenes at the ETC (01:20:25)
- - Hobby videographer extraordinaire Joey Williams (aka The Joeyberry) joins us for a fun interview about all the behind the scenes shenanigans from the biggest international tabletop wargaming tournament of the annual calendar for Warhammer, 40K and Flames of War – the European Team Championship! We also delve into the world of hobby videography and chat about what it takes to produce good hobby video content.
- Be sure to check out The JoeyBerry on Twitter and the awesome ETC Gorzow 2012 Documentary! <Link>
New Warhammer 40,000: 6th Edition Review – Part 3 (02:19:16)
- - So what’s changed with Vehicles in the new edition? The answer is – loads! We get down to the nitty gritty of the evolution of armoured warfare into 6th ed, as well as further discussing the profound effects that the new Flyers are having on the game.
Deep Strike (03:15:49)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!