It’s here! The long awaited and eagerly anticipated 6th edition of Warhammer 40,000 has belched forth from the Games Workshop design studio into our hands. But does it live up to the hype? This week’s episode is part 1 of our dedicated review of the core game as we delve into every nook & cranny of the new ruleset to see what we can find.
Intro & Show News (00:35)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! RHQTV – Game on! & Defiant Gaming – More bang for your buck! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (32:03)
- - Malifaux “Storm of Shadows” preview images. <Link>
- - More new GW digital resources. <Link>
- - Details of 40K 6th edition starter box game leaked. <Link>
- - New 40K 6th edition FAQs available. <Link>
- - New Forgeworld 40K 6th ed FAQs & Aeronautica book available. <Link>
- - More Dystopian Wars Russian Coalition models revealed. <Link>
New Warhammer 40,000: 6th Edition Review – Part 1 (01:07:02)
- - We kick off our giant sized new review with our first impressions, a good look at the product launch, the production quality of the book itself, and what changes have impacted the core phases of the new game.
New Warhammer 40,000: 6th Edition Review – Part 2 (02:43:34)
- - Next up is a detailed look at the new universal special rules in 40K, followed by us opening up the updated armoury to see what impacts have been made to the functionality of the weapons available for use.
Deep Strike (03:25:52)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!