This week we tackle a tips & tools session for your battlefields – looking at ways to make them gameproof and more practical for everyday play. Also, Andrew from Rankings HQ drops by for an in-depth discussion about the new & innovative ways that tournament tech is being used at competitive events around the world.
Intro & Show News (01:05)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! RHQTV – Game on! & Defiant Gaming – More bang for your buck! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (31:01)
- - Warhammer 40,000 6th edition book launch details. <Link>
- - New GW digital resources. <Link>
- - Model spoilers from the Privateer Press Lock & Load weekend. <Link>
- - PP’s Level 7 Escape unveiled. <Link>
- - The Russians roll out in Dystopian Wars. <Link>
- - The upcoming release schedule for Malifaux players. <Link>
- - Malifaux “Dead Heat” global campaign. <Link>
Game-Proofing Your Battlefield (01:15:45)
- - Sure, your table might look nice – but is it practical? We discuss the best ways to tool up your playing surface to become an arena for champions!
Tournament Tech (02:30:47)
- - Gone are the days it seems where all we saw at competitive events were the players, their models and their books. Gamers certainly love their gadgets – and Andrew Galea from RHQ stops by to tell us about a special one he’s been working on, as well as to discuss many others!
Deep Strike (03:27:50)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!