It’s time to paint the town red! Or is it Evil Sunz Scarlet? Whatever the colour, we’re sure to be discussing it in this episode as we catch up on one of the most monumental changes in recent years for the discerning miniature hobbyist – the release of the brand new Citadel Paint range!
Luke & Mike also launch a new segment this episode – discussing some of the tougher listener questions on the state of play for various game systems, community trends, or the gaming industry in general.
Intro & Show News (00:43)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! & Defiant Gaming – More bang for your buck! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (54:28)
- - New Warhammer 40,000 Necron 2nd wave. <Link>
- - Trollblood Gargantuan revealed for Hordes. <Link>
- - Heresy era Marine gear from Forgeworld. <Link>
- - 4.2 Vassal mod released for Warmachine & Hordes <Link>
- - Steamforged Warmachine & Hordes Vassal video resource <Link>
New Citadel Paint Range Review (01:31:22)
- - From shades to textures, from layers to glazes, we open the lid on the new citadel colour paint range and discuss our findings on what’s good, what’s bad, and what’s changed.
Deep Strike! (New Segment) (02:35:09)
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!