The new Battle Missions expansion for Warhammer 40,000 has arrived, so this episode we delve under the cover to see what new ways of waging war have been cooked up for the armies of the 41st millenium. We also wrap up the Tournament Organiser’s perspective part of our Competitor’s Edge series – with a big finish!
Also, this episode includes the announcement of a new listener contest for some cool Blood Bowl swag. Check it out!
Intro & Show News (01:42)
- - Episode sponsor: BattleFoam – Protect your army! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (34:44)
- - New Blood Angels on advance order. <Link>
- - Codex: Blood Angels content sighted. <Link>
- - New core 40K & Warhammer Skaven FAQs. <40K Link> <Skaven Link>
- - More Orcs & Goblins incoming for May. <Link>
- - More Guard & Ork goodness from Forgeworld. <Link>
- - Fantasy Fight announces Deathwatch 40K RPG. <Link>
Warhammer 40,000: Battle Missions Expansion Review (01:09:09)
- - Is the new Battle Missions expansion the missing link for 40K gamers? Is it everything the players have been hoping for to add some much needed variety to their games? We discuss all this and more.
Competitor’s Edge (The Big Finish) (01:53:01)
- - In the final installment of this series of our regular tournaments segment, we chat about how to create a big finish at your event, as well as some tips and tricks to make the final presentation a memorable one.
Final Words (02:40:45)
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at email@example.com or leave a comment here.
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!