In this episode, Luke & Mike talk about holding themselves and their opponents accountable by scrubbing up and improving on standards of ‘clean play’ during games. First however, there is a whole mess of recent hobby news and releases to drool over. Better grab that mop!
Intro & Show News (02:22)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! & Audible – Grab a FREE audio book today! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
- - Listener “shout-out”: Matt Brown.
Hobby Update (35:17)
- - Imperial Knights land in 40K. <Link>
- - A look at the new Warhammer Dwarf models. <Link>
- - X-Wing hits hyperspeed with a 4th wave of new ships <Link>
- - Privateer Press unloads the spoilers at Templecon <Link>
- - Kickstarter feature: Drake 2 Horizons <Link>
Clean Play (01:28:54)
- - It’s quite easy to fall prey to bad habits that create a messy situations in games – ones that are best avoided in order to improve enjoyment and potential misunderstandings with an opponent. We cover some of the worst offenders and how you can improve your precision and communication as a gamer to clean up your own play.
Deep Strike (02:25:30)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!