The winds of change are blowing once again, this time throughout the universe of the 41st millenium. In this episode we open the book on the new 7th edition of Warhammer 40,000 and muse on the impacts it brings to the world’s most popular dark future miniature game setting. Tune in also for our regular segments on miniature games industry news, activity, and related amusement!
Intro & Show News (00:52)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army! & Audible – Grab a FREE audio book today! (For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (39:49)
- - Fantasy Flight announces X-Wing Wave 5 <Link>
- - Spartan Games launches Dystopian Wars 2.0 rules & models <Link>
- - GW shows off the new 40K Orks <Link>
- - News from the Privateer Press Lock & Load convention <Link>
- - Kickstarter feature: Drakerys <Link>
New Warhammer 40,000: 7th Edition Review (58:59)
- - It’s been 2 years, so what’s changed? We cover first impressions, discuss the product launch, and review which changes have impacted the game the most.
Deep Strike (02:41:42)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!