A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away… 3 good friends named Luke, Mike & JJ got together to chat about an awesome little miniatures game called X-Wing! In this episode we give the Fantasy Flight Star Wars space combat system a full review, covering the models, the rules and the competitive scene that exists for the game. All this and our regular segments such as Hobby Update, Deep Strike and plenty of the usual humour!
(No Bothans were harmed in the making of this episode. One may have stubbed a toe though.)
Intro & Show News (02:03)
- - Episode sponsors: BattleFoam – Protect your army!(For details on how to sponsor an episode, check out the “Show Support” page here.)
Hobby Update (30:20)
- - GW Space Marines releases. <Link>
- - 40K Apocalypse Damnos Warzone book. <Link>
- - The most expensive army deal ever? <Link>
- - New Rhulic Ghordson Earthbreaker for Warmachine <Link>
X-Wing: Game Review – Part 1 (46:43)
- - There’s plenty of love out there for this FFG Star Wars miniature game, so we discuss why and chat about the available range of models and supplements.
- - Official W-Wing page on FFG
X-Wing: Game Review – Part 2 (01:13:17)
- - Our review contines with a detailed overview of the game rules and strategy. Just make sure you always let the Wookie win!
Deep Strike (01:49:40)
- - We tackle the latest in tough questions from the miniature gaming industry.
If you’d like to leave us some feedback on this episode, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoy the show!